Are you one of the dedicated social media marketers striving for brand recognition and authority?
You can skyrocket your campaigns then by enhancing productivity through tools (or apps) designed specifically to spur the social media marketing.
With several tools and platforms emerging every year, communication, workflow and productivity are potentially improved. They affect how the brands promote the message and how the followers respond.
The marketers (making use of such efficient tools) can manage their audience in creative ways and keep track of their efforts at the same time. That is the reason, I have come up with a handy list of tools to boost productivity that social media marketers can use to up the ante and see the desired results.
When you are looking to spice up your social media management, Hootsuite is an All-in-One pack for your needs.
Hootsuite allows the social media marketers to post single content across multiple online platforms at once. It is a powerful tool that avoids the issue for limitation of content optimization on various platforms.
- The marketer gets more control over the content and can schedule posts in advance as well.
- Social media marketers can use this tool to create marketing campaigns, curated collections of user-generated content and competitions on different social media websites.
- The tool is embedded with a cool new feature called ‘Sentiment’ that allows for viewing of comments that get directed to the social media profile of the marketer.
If video and image optimization are your core goals, then you should rush to use Buffer and then schedule and distribute the posts across various social media platforms.
With a crisp and clean interface, the tool offers simple analytics feature that shows for the data to be acted upon easily.
- The social media marketers can sync multiple accounts across networks to get the content shared on all of the platforms from one main dashboard only.
- The tool features a Chrome extension that allows to schedule and share content to get posted on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- If the content is produced in batches, then Buffer allows it to upload the items in bulk through an added extension as well.